Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Dragons

I may have said it before. Dragons aren't romantic. We have a tendency to set fire to things, and not in a "hey baby, you're on fire, come back to my place for a drink". More in a "hey, that baby is on fire. I SWEAR I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT".

This is how you imagine dragons are at Valentine's Day



This is how dragons actually are at Valentine's Day.



Note the difference between the first and the second pictures. The first one has a cutesy dragon curled around a heart. The second has a dragon holding the still-beating heart in his curled talons. It's a big difference, and if you're planning on dating a dragon, it's one you really should think about. Seriously. I cannot stress that enough. Breaking up because you were growing apart is one thing. Breaking up because you've been ripped apart is another.

But let's be honest, even dating other dragons is complicated.





I'm going to stay in this Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment